At Little Wilding Co., here are some of things we do to live up to our sustainable, ethical ethos:
- We go carbon neutral by using Sendle https://try.sendle.com/en-au/carbon-neutral-delivery
- Our parcels and packaging are plastic free – We also upcycle boxes to send out deliveries.
- We use plastic free, water activated tape which can also be recycled.
- No bubble wrap - we use Geami Brown Kraft Paper to wrap our glass jars to prevent breakages whilst in transit
- We use boxes which are recyclable
- We use plant fibre based biodegradable inserts, which has the look and feel of plastic minus the damage to the environment
- Our loose-leaf teas are free from chemicals, organic and therefore compostable.
- Our tea bags plastic free and are made from compostable plant based material called solion. They're also free of string, tag, staples or glue.
- Our Glass jars are to be reuse or upcycle.
- Our large refill bags for the jars can be popped in RedCycle bins at your local Coles or Woollies. RedCycle is a recovery initiative for post-consumer soft plastics
What we are striving towards:
Little Wilding Co. is working towards becoming B Corp Certified by 2022. This means we are more accountable and ensures that we are meeting the highest possible standards of social and environmental standards, including who we choose to partner with all the way down the line.