We wanted to say a quick thank you for signing up to be a part of our Wild little family. We know what it’s like to drown in an endless sea of emails, and as a small business we really appreciate you taking the time to open ours!
Product spotlight: White Loose-Leaf Boxes
Gift giving season is here already (we know, we don’t know how we got here either), and its time to reinforce the issue of consumerism and waste ending up in landfill and our oceans.
As a B Corp certified consumer driven business, we have a responsibility to ensure that we uphold our business ethos of sustainability which also means educating our customers to minimize waste and therefore our collective impact on the environment.
Our white box range has plant fibre based biodegradable inserts for our organic tea blends, which has the look and feel of plastic minus the damage to the environment. Our loose-leaf teas are free from chemicals, organic and therefore compostable.
White Boxes can be placed into the recycling bin once finished and all delivery packing materials including the water activated tape and packing paper are recyclable too.
That’s why choosing Little Wilding Co loose leaf teas as the perfect gift or stocking stuffer is a conscious choice towards a better future:
HIBERNATE + CHILL
- Packed full of calming nervines such as Skullcap - our nervous system restorer, while Licorice helps to soothe the adrenals and rebalance the stress response. Chamomile can calm the nerves that cause digestive upsets, and Siberian ginseng can support the physical and mental impacts of stress. Perfect for post pilates or yoga class or simply to help wind down after a big day.
GREEN TEA, MINT & ROSE
- This luxe Moroccan inspired blend is exactly what you need for that energy boost that green tea provides, along with the many health benefits such as providing antioxidants, anticarcinogenic and cholesterol lowering properties. The Rose adds a hint of floral sweetness while mint invigorates and awakens the senses.
- Let’s not beat around the bush, sometimes you just need a good strong cup of black tea with no strings attached. And that is exactly what you have here in your hot little hands. Organic, smooth, flavoursome, simple. But live a little, enjoy throughout the day and not just at breakfast.
BLACK (BERRY) HEART
- Rich in flavonoids, vitamin C and antioxidants (hello anti-aging triple threat) ready to make your next cuppa/ice tea/cocktail your new fave. To seal the deal, Berry Heart tastes like it smells, delicious! A little sweet, just as berries should be but without any artificial flavours, colourings or additives like other teas trick you with.
I AM A GODDESS
- If glowing, clear, and let’s be honest, goddess worthy skin is on your to-do list, then you are in luck. This organic combination of wild-grown Calendula, Dandelion, Burdock, Nettle, Licorice root, Lemon Myrtle, Red Clover, St Marys Thistle (and a touch of stevia leaf) is going to help get you there.
ALIVE + ENERGISE
- A meticulously thought-out blend of Western and Ayuvedic herbs to soothe your adrenals, reduce inflammation, improve cognitive function, and cerebral circulation. It’s a healthy replacement for your morning coffee or pre-workout. Bacopa and Gingko biloba can help you focus, supporting our adrenals and healthy stress response with Licorice and Siberian ginseng, and keeping inflammation in check with Withania which also helps our bodies cope in stressful times.
Need more gift ideas?
Why not pair a White Box with our stunning embossed Tea strainer: https://www.littlewildlingco.com/products/tea-strainer
OR if you cant decide which tea your loved one would like best, the sample tins are the way to go: https://www.littlewildlingco.com/collections/sample-tins
Don’t forget, we support I=Change and by partnering up with i=change, Little Wilding Co. is giving the consumer the power to make real and traceable change with every purchase.
We give $1 for every purchase to any one of three of our chosen charities, and all you have to do is decide which one! It only takes one click; it costs you nothing extra.