We wanted to say a quick thank you for signing up to be a part of our Wild little family. We know what it’s like to drown in an endless sea of emails, and as a small business we really appreciate you taking the time to open ours!
Gift giving season is here already (we know, we don’t know how we got here either), and its time to reinforce the issue of consumerism and waste ending up in landfill and our oceans.
As a B Corp certified consumer driven business, we have a responsibility to ensure that we uphold our business ethos of sustainability which also means educating our customers to minimize waste and therefore our collective impact on the environment.
Our tea bag box range is made with a lot of love, with no strings attached – literally!
That means no glues, no staples, no toxic chemicals, and most definitely no microplastics in your cuppa.
All Little Wildling Co tea blends are 100% organic, and our tea bags are made from a compostable solion mesh.
Our packaging can be placed into the recycling bin once finished and all delivery packing materials including the water activated tape and packing paper are recyclable too.
That’s why choosing the Little Wilding Co Tea Bag range as the perfect gift or stocking stuffer is a conscious choice towards a better future:
GREEN TEA, MINT & ROSE
- This luxe Moroccan inspired blend is exactly what you need for that energy boost that green tea provides, along with the many health benefits such as providing antioxidants, anticarcinogenic and cholesterol lowering properties. The Rose adds a hint of floral sweetness while mint invigorates and awakens the senses.
- Let’s not beat around the bush, sometimes you just need a good strong cup of black tea with no strings attached. And that is exactly what you have here in your hot little hands. Organic, smooth, flavoursome, simple. But live a little, enjoy throughout the day and not just at breakfast.
I AM A GODDESS
- If glowing, clear, and let’s be honest, goddess worthy skin is on your to-do list, then you are in luck. This organic combination of wild-grown Calendula, Dandelion, Burdock, Nettle, Licorice root, Lemon Myrtle, Red Clover, St Marys Thistle (and a touch of stevia leaf) is going to help get you there.
WILD MR (EARL) GREY
- We might be biased, but we think Wild Mr (Earl) Grey is the most delicious way to spice up your morning routine (no you stop it). It’s the familiar and distinctive flavour of bergamot and Black Tea with a pop of colour from the blue corn flowers which gives it a unique twist. Definitely one to savour...
PEPPERMINT, LEMON MYRTLE, LAVENDER
- Peppermint, Lemon Myrtle and Lavender is the perfect blend to settle any of those digestive upsets as well as soothing the mind. If you have overindulged a little (and that includes mentally) this blend has been hand crafted especially with your wellbeing in mind and drink your way to better digestive health with the benefits of herbal medicine. Keep this cooling and calming blend in your pantry for those times when you need something to settle the tummy, wind down after dinner time, or calm the nervous system throughout the day.
I NEED A MOMENT
- Little Wildling Co has come up with a heavenly blend of medicinal herbs to lull you into a relaxed state. It’s especially made for those times when you are physically exhausted but too wired to sleep, when your head hits the pillow, but the thoughts won’t stop. With ingredients like Valerian, Passionflower, Hyssops, Lavender, and Chamomile it’s not one to drink before operating heavy machinery, but it’s perfect as you settle into bed with a good book.
Shop the range: https://www.littlewildlingco.com/collections/tea-bags-1
Need more gift ideas?
If you cant decide which tea your loved one would like best, the sample tins are the way to go: https://www.littlewildlingco.com/collections/sample-tins
Don’t forget, we support I=Change and by partnering up with i=change, Little Wilding Co. is giving the consumer the power to make real and traceable change with every purchase.
We give $1 for every purchase to any one of three of our chosen charities, and all you have to do is decide which one! It only takes one click; it costs you nothing extra.